I’ll be pairing up to improvise with The Aefonic for this live stream which starts at 2PM Mountain on Today. Brian and I will have a crazy and expressive setup with Happy Circuit ML:2 serving as an ad-hoc wi-fi network for link. So Ableton Link, MIDI, and CV Clock – oh my. Also, Deluge, iPads, Eurorack,
“Artist share a clock source for a tandem exploration into modular synthesis. After each performance we break down the patch…”
Here is a replay of the livestream. If you watch this on YouTube itself you can see the live chat from the event as well.
Rig & Routing Notes
The Aefonic (Brian Horsfield) Rig:
- Soma Pulsar 23 sequenced via MIDI via iPad with additional audio-in from Mark’s Bitbox Micro. Also sending audio to Mark’s rig as live sample source.
- iPad: Patterning 2 clocked to Ableton Link. Sequencing Pulsar-2. No audio from Patterning 2.
Mark Mosher Rig:
- Eurorack: Master clock = Happy Circuit ML:2 Eurorack Clock Generator operating as a WiFi access point, Pamela’s new workout clocked to ML:2 then out to other modules in the rig > Bitbox Micro, Morphagene (with live input from Brian’s rig + input from Bitbox micro), Intellijel Multi-FX, Intellijel Planar2.
- Synthstrom Deluge reciving CV clock-in receiving audio from Eurorack for percussion, live sampling, using audio input as an oscillator source.
- iPad: Master FX chain using AUM and plugin FX under control of Novation Launch Control XL. Samplr for live granular performance. All clocked via Ableton Link via ML:2.
- Focursite 4i4 Audio Interface with Powered USB Hub.
- Artist Site: https://MarkMosherMusic.com
- YouTube: https://YouTube.com/c/MarkMosher
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/markmoshermusic/
- Rocky Mountain Synth: https://RockyMountainSynth.com
- Spotify: Mark Mosher
- Bandcamp: https://theaefonic1.bandcamp.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe2GoIZQXRemvf1nNt9IOQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theaefonicmodular/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the.aefonic
- Spotify: The Aefonic