Below is a live recording of the Mosher-Deane duo improvising with two MicroFreak synthesizers as their primary tonal source. This live session was recorded at the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup on October 8th, 2019 in the Renaissance Room at La Vita Bell in Longmont, CO.
First up just under a minute of some live footage from the show.
Full Audio Recording of the Set
Here is a 12 minute audio recording of the full performance.
All tonal elements are from one of the two MicroFreaks which were being performed live as well as processed and live sampled with further mlusical mainpulations. Samples were used for percussive elements.
MicroFreak: (synth), audio out to Octatrack MKII
- Track 1 – Flex machine for live sampling
- Track 2 – Thru Machine to route input in from MicroFreak plus add FX
- Track 3 – Pickup Machine with Filter and Delay
- Track 4 – Pickup Machine with Filter and Reverb
- Track 5 – Static machine for percussive samples
- Track 6 – Static machine for percussive samples
- Track 7 – Not used
- Track 8 – Master FX – LoFi, Reverb
MicroFreak: (synth), audio out to UCA202, usb to HUB
UCA202: (audio i/o) audio out – main output usb to HUB
QUNEXUS: (keyboard) usb to HUB
HUB: (usb hub) usb to iPad
- AUM – mixer
- ch1- microfreak audio, effect – kleverb
- ch2- samplr (live sampling microfreak
- ch3- beathawk (percussion), effects – visual eq, blackhole, kosmonaut,
- Ch4- master fader, effect – limiter
- ch5- rozeta arpeggio
- usb input from qunexus
- usb output to beathawk
New Landing Page for Mosher-Deane
I’ve also created a new landing page with more pics and audio recordings of our work here http://MarkMosherMusic.com/MD.