Controllerist Moldover has posted a sneak peek of his first commercial controller, the Mojo.
http://www.youtube.com/v/HlBZpaLHRws&hl=en_US&fs=1&&hl=en</embed></object></div>";” src=”https://modulatethis.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/3b110-6a00d83451cae869e2012876e09668970c-pi.jpg” style=”BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none” />
“After nearly a decade of study in the art of controllerism, Moldover has created his first commercially available controller. Assimilating ideas from traditional instruments, DJ hardware, and game controllers,The Mojo puts an unprecedented level of power and completely intuitive control in your hands. Combining ergonomic elegance, rapid-fire tactile responsiveness, and bullet-proof construction, The Mojo is the sexiest controller in the entire multiverse. Order your own and get more details at moldover.com."
Features (as listed on Moldover’s site):
- Works with all MIDI compatible music software
- lIncludes new Moldover template for Ableton Live
- 10 ultra-responsive touch strips
- 24 competition-grade arcade buttons
- Rubberized knobs, rugged faders and burly toggle switches
- Assembled in San Francisco CA by Andy from Pance Party
- Sexy mahogany body by Livid Instruments
- Scratch-resistant anodized aluminum faceplate
- Environmentally sealed twist-lock USB cable included
- USB bus powered electronics by Hale Micro
- Class-compliant USB device (no driver to install)
- Free copy of Moldover's self-titled album included
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 18" x 4", 7.5lbs
- Will totally get you laid (Yes, this is in the factory spec).
A limited edition of 20 Mojos will ship in March and will cost $1799.
- To learn more and buy http://moldover.com/buy.html