As a long time beta user of the Overbridge beta, I was excited to learn that Elektron has released the final version which they are calling Overbridge 2.
Overbridge makes life easier for musicians. It is a free of charge software suite offering powerful tools and deep control when connecting compatible Elektron instruments to computers. And with Overbridge 2, the integration of both analog and digital instruments with computers is more effective than ever before.
Here is a video trailer.
At a Glance
- Fully integrate your Overbridge compatible Elektron instruments with Ableton Live, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One, and other DAWs
- Turn your music-making hardware into powerhouse VSTi & AU plugins, a perfect virtual representation of your machines
- Record individual tracks within the stand-alone applications, for working without a DAW
- Assign LFOs, visualize samples and automate parameters via the Overbridge Plugin inside a DAW. The plugin interface provides a different view of an Elektron machine
- Stream multi-channel audio over USB
- Utilize your Elektron instrument as a high-performance stand-alone sound card
- Process digital audio from your computer with analog hardware instruments (Analog Heat, Analog Rytm & Analog Four)
- Use Total Recall to store your project and instrument settings inside your DAW project for quick access later
- Manage and organize presets, samples, kits, and projects
- Integrate with multiple instruments simultaneously. Our MTT-enabled USB hub Overhub provides an easy, reliable solution
Compatible Elektron Products
- Digitone Keys
- Analog Rytm MKI/MKII
- Analog Four MKI/MKII
- Analog Heat MKI/MKII
- Analog Keys