Modulate This Turns Three
Modulate This is now three years old and I’m happy to report that the popularity continues to grow month after month.
I want to thank the hundreds of readers out there who subscribed, those who take the time to comment, and those who use the links on this site to shop. I especially want to thank those who donated. As you can imagine, some of the more complex tutorials and the video tips are quite time consuming to produce so I really appreciate your support.
Up till now, this blog has been a mixture of discovery articles, tips, news, and step-by-step tutorials. In looking back, my most popular articles and the ones that have made the most difference to you readers are the more detailed step-by-step tutorials. To help grow the blog and make an even bigger impact on your work, my vision for the coming year is to write articles to help you:
- Discover New Technologies and Ideas: I’m going to continue to post news, tips, and links to help you discover new tools and techniques to improve your productions.
- Get Over Technology Hurdles: More step-by-step articles like How to use the Axiom 25 with Ableton Live and with Live’s Impulse Drum Sampler, and videos like How to Use the Vocoder in FL Studio.
- Make Better Buying Decision: I’m planning to go deeper with product reviews.
- Go Beyond Presets: I’m planning a new series of tutorials on sound design using virtual synthesizers to help you move beyond presets.
- Learn From Others: I’ll be working on more behind-the-scenes articles and interviews like Modulate This! Interview with Ramin Sakurai of the Supreme Beings of Leisure covering how other artists use synthesizers and technology to create.
- Improve Your Workflow Using Ableton Live: More thoughts and practical tips on how to transcend Live and work faster like Ableton Live Video Tip: Using Keyboard Shortcuts to Rapidly Rename Tracks.
- Promote Your Music: Ideas on how to promote your music online.
5 Ways to Support Modulate This!
Here are ways you can support Modulate This moving forward.
- Subscribe: Subscribe https://www.smallgreentree.net/js/rab0308.js if you haven’t done so.
- DIGG: Click on "Digg" and other social book marking links at the footer of articles to recommend my posts.
- Pass it On: Know a friend who might find this blog helpful? Tell A Friend
- Join the Conversation: Click the "Comments" link at the footer of articles to join in the conversation.
- Donate: Use the links on this blog to shop, and consider making a donation if you like what you are reading.
Comments From Readers
I’ll close by passing along some awesome comments from readers.
Thanks again for another great year!
"Tutorial: How to use the Axiom 25 with Ableton Live and with Live’s Impulse Drum Sampler"
"Video Tutorial: How to Use the Vocoder in FL Studio"
Video Tutorial: Creating A Pattern with the Step Sequencer in FL Studio
M-Audio Trigger Finger Tutorial & Enigma Preset for FL Studio FPC
One response to “Modulate This Blog Turns 3”
Excellent blog, just discovered it while searching around for blogs with similar content to mine. Definitely one of the better sources for information out there. I’ll definitely be referencing you from my site. Thanks!