Ableton has released Live 7.0.3, a free update for registered users. You can download the update from http://www.ableton.com/latest_versions or by using the ‘Check for updates…’ command from Live’s help menu.
What’s in Ableton Live 7.0.3?
- Updated manuals.
- Two new Lessons: “Compression and Sidechaining” and “Session Drums.”
- Added control surface support for the Akai MPD24. The volumes of tracks 1 to 6 are mapped to the faders. The encoders are mapped to macro controls. The order of the mapping is based on the feedback of this forum poll: http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82431
- Support for dynamic adjustment of the plug-in buffer size for Audio Units.
- On Mac OS X, Live now supports up to 256 input & output mono channels of the selected audio device.
- It is now possible to drag a complete folder with presets and/or samples from the Browser onto a Drum Rack’s pads.
- Improve the performance when loading large presets.
- Support for the Record LED when using the Remote SL as a controller surface.
To see the complete list of improvements and Bug Fixes visit – http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88519