Mark Mosher is a Boulder-based synthesist who composes, produces, and performs original instrumental electronic music as a solo artists and with ensembles. He is also the founder of the Modulate This! synth blog (now in it’s 13th year) , the 740+member strong Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup, the Sonic Encounters Podcast, and NewEchoProductions.
He composes and improvises to create new music, sound, and visuals with synths, samplers, and computers. His live musical performances and fixed media works span the realms of electronic, electroacoustic, musique concrète, electronic tonalities, techno, experimental, and soundscape with a focus on cinematic narrative.
- University of Colorado Atlas Institute as a special guest of the Boulder Laptop Orchestra (College of Music)
- Music convocation at Gates Concert Hall at University of Denver for the Lamont School of Music
- Grand opening of the University of Denver’s Performance Black Box
- Galleria at the Denver Performing Art’s Complex as part of the Denver Open Doors city event
- Mountain Oasis Festival Asheville as guest of Bob Moog Foundation, NC
- Electro-Music Festival, NY
- Electro-Music Festival Asheville, NC
- Pacific Northwest Synthfest, WA
- Art Institute of Sunnyvale, CA
- Georgia Tech Guthman Musical Instrument Competition, GA
- Midwest Electro-Music Experience, IN
- Des Moines Social Club, IA
- Special appearance at The Microsoft Store, CO
- On-Air Live Broadcast CU Boulder Radio 1190
When not creating and playing music and visuals – Mark enjoys travel, reading, and outdoor life in and around Boulder Colorado.
Check out Mark’s list of full credits in his CV here.