Ableton has released Live 9.1.5.. Here is a copy of the release notes.
9.1.5 Release Notes
Improvements and feature changes:
- Minor improvement to ensure compatibility with Mac OS X’ Gatekeeper for the forthcoming OS X updates 10.9.5 and 10.10.
- Improved the threshold for inverting text colour of clip names, chains, macros, etc., depending on the background color, for better readability.
- The [live.thisdevice] Max for Live object would no longer send a bang message out its first outlet when adding/removing control surface scripts in the Live preferences.
- Under certain conditions, the MIDI level indicator would not show any activity inside the routing chooser of a MIDI track.
- The Send button on the APC40 MKII would not work when pressed for the first time.
- The Launchpad’s Mixer mode would stop working after using the Launchpad’s Session Zoom feature in Live sets containing more that 8 tracks.
Changes for Push:
- When using a low audio buffer size or high sample rate, Push’s buttons would not be backlit after launching Live (Windows only).
- When entering Scales mode on Push, the Selection and State Control buttons would not light up until one of them is pressed once.
- Push’s Duplicate button would not work anymore for clips, tracks and scenes if Clip workflow is selected.